Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
Would you like to join a flexible, supportive, global organisation committed to developing you and your career?
I’m working with a global and widely recognised organisation with offices in central Glasgow who are seeking a number of Project Managers to join the team.
In this position you will be heavily involved with a large digital transformation programme, upgrading the business' learning and development platforms whilst continuing to service clients and customers to maintain the organisations reputation.
The successful candidate should have experience in the following:
- Planning, management, and control of the finance for small to medium scale projects, with budgets of £500k +.
- Agile/Prince2 accreditation.
- Experience coordinating the work of project resources.
- Managing 3rd parties and vendors for the duration of the project.
- Management of project-related risks and resolving issues.
- Excellent communication with Project Sponsor/s and relevant stakeholders, throughout the project lifecycle.
You should be an experienced PM who has ideally worked at the senior level, have excellent stakeholder skills and a good range of project experience from business change, IT and digital.
If you fit the above and want to learn more, apply for more information.