Do you want to work for an award-winning organisation that have been around for almost 20 years, but still has that start-up feel about it?
We are looking for an experienced Senior QA Tester or a QA Team Lead to join an exciting organisation in Fife, where you will contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the engineering process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding services as quickly as possible.
Key duties are:
- Collaborate with product owners, engineers and test colleagues to identify, develop and execute regression, system and integration tests for defined new or updated product features
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to maintain and improve the QA strategy
- Automate as many functional and non-functional tests as possible using appropriate tools in order to embed speed and efficiency within the engineering process without compromising on quality
- Maintain the content and quality of the automation test suite to ensure maximum coverage when performing regression tests as part of a continuous integration process
- Collaborate with engineers and product owners notifying them of defects discovered and manage them through to resolution
- Maintain and operate a suitable test environment with suitable test data
Key skills are:
- Strong experience in test automation of APIs and Uis
- Experience in implementing and improving QA strategy
- Strong ability with automation tools such as Selenium, Jmeter, Postman or SOAP UI
- Confident in database interrogation using SQL
If you are a Senior QA Tester or a QA Team Lead looking for your next opportunity, then get in touch with Simon Allen to discuss. Simon.email@example.com