Reliability Engineering Manager - Scotland
Are you a Senior IT professional looking for management opportunity in large, complex and fast moving environment? Would you enjoy role that involves growing a Reliability Engineering team that sits at heart of major and business critical customer management platform? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT Resourcing is working with one of Scotland’s biggest, fastest moving and complex technology organisations to source a Reliability Engineering Manager. This is a rare opportunity to join growing team in market leading organisation and will offer excellent further career and skill development.
- Manage, grow and guide a team dedicated to resilience, performance and security across all customer platforms
- Champion best practices in these areas, collaborating effectively with multiple teams to ensure successful adoption
- Define and deliver the principles, practices, tools and services that meet aspirations for resilience and security
- Manage platform performance engineering resources that continually assess stability, capacity and resilience
- Embed and extend Security testing and Chaos Engineering practices part of automated delivery pipelines
- Ensure Operational Readiness is continually optimised
We are considering candidates with some, or all, of the following:
- Excellent management and communication skills – ability to lead, empower and evolve teams
- Experience of Agile delivery methods at Enterprise scale
- Solid experience of inspiring change towards modern SRE and Security practices
- Solid grasp of DevOps and Performance Engineering activities
- Knowledge & experience of cloud native enterprise platforms and microservice architecture (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, VMWare)
- Experience of enterprise monitoring solutions (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Kafka)
- Awareness of market leading tooling in these areas
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Freddie Kydd.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @FreddieKydd) and Linked In.