RPA Architect – 6 months
Skilled RPA architect required for an interesting project with a large retail bank in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for development and design of RPA solutions using multiple tools such as Automation Anywhere, UiPath, BluePrism, OpenSpan. You will be responsible documentation of strategic/architectural use cases and integration patterns for the RPA deployment.
- Minimum 3 year of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) experience with any back-end language experience.
- Hands on experience & knowledge on multiple RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath, OpenSpan
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be from Programming background with hands-on experience with any Robotics Process Automation (RPA)Tool
- Applying, defining and communicating design patterns
- Agile Development principles, practices, tools and techniques
- Enterprise Integration EAI Patterns
If you are the successful applicant, you will be required to undertake pre-employment screening.
This role is based in Edinburgh; however, we can offer two days per week remote working.
This is an urgent role, to apply please send your CV to Susie.email@example.com or call Susie on 0131 344 4790
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.