Would you enjoy an RPA development role where you can work alongside growing, talented team developing applications with proven business results? Would you like to work in fast moving environment with real commitment to automation? Would you enjoy role where you can get involved in the full project lifecycle? Then you want to find out more about this role.
This client has a number of roles at varying experience levels that will give you pivotal role in team shaping robotic automation capabilities. This team designs, develops & supports robust automated solutions, to increase efficiency and productivity across a large and complex business.
- Deliver robust RPA solutions with clear, detailed and accurate supporting documentation
- Evaluate new automation technologies and assess new automation opportunities
- Maintain and expand RPA infrastructure, drive internal initiatives to improve processes and ensure high standards across team
- Incident management, including root cause analysis, clean-up and prevention of future occurrences: on-call support may be required
- Proven experience building automations with market-leading RPA software e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere
- SQL and Object-oriented programming skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge and adapt in a constantly changing fast-paced environment
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.