Ruby on Rails Developer
Would you like to work with one of the most recognizable brands in the UK?
They are currently experiencing intensive growth, thus expanding their IT Department and investing in the new technologies to meet the needs of an evolving organization.
Still sounds interesting?
This is a truly exciting time to join the company, gain new experience and build a long-term career. You will join a close-knit team of experts and receive on the job training to help the organization meet its goals.
Do you want to be involved in some exciting and high-profile projects?
Well keep on reading….
For this role you must have solid Rails experience in a commercial environment, be comfortable at the *nix command line (Linux, OSX). Have experience with Agile software development practices, especially Test Driven Development. Experience with technical practices such as pair programming, collective code ownership and continuous integration
- Data driven decision making (Google Analytics, monitoring, business statistics)
- Ruby testing tooling: Minitest, Cucumber and Capybara
- Experience working with cloud services including AWS
- Experience working in a cross functional team.
- Continuous Delivery and DevOps culture exposure (Capistrano, Ansible, Containerisation)
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn