Location:- Home Based - visiting client sites around Glasgow Area
Salary:- £30,000 - £35,000 + Car Allowance (Fixed Term Contract 12 Months)
Looking for flexibility and an excellent work/life balance? Background in Sage Implementation and looking to extend your knowledge and experience further?
Working for a forward thinking IT company that continually advance their tech you will be home based visiting sites around Glasgow area helping clients with the implementation of Sage 50, Sage 200, Sage CRM, Sage construct for the SME market. This is a great role which will allow you to plan your day around your workload but will also immerse yourself heavily within the latest Sage products whilst also potentially opening up various other technology avenues within the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out installation of Sage products
- Attend business analysis meetings with customers to discuss existing systems
- Carry out onsite visits to complete projects and support existing customers
- Carry out project management and documentation of Sage product installation timescales, milestones & procedures.
Skills & Knowledge
- A good background within Sage Line products 50,100, 200, BI would be a distinct advantage
- Good Accounts knowledge
- Excellent communication skills via telephone and customer facing
- Ability to effectively train customers
To be considered click on the link and enclose your CV. For further information on the position and the company, contact Graeme Harper on 0141 314 3943.
Graeme Harper | Consultant | Be-IT Resourcing
dd: 0141 314 3943
Edinburgh: 4 Queen Street, EH2 1JE
Glasgow: 69 Buchanan Street, G1 3HL