Working for our client will give you the chance to build a brilliant career in a forward-thinking organisation that offers a long list of benefits including: 33 days’ hols / private health insurance / 5% pension / income protection insurance / life assurance + more.
Be-IT is working in a close cooperation with a highly progressive and customer-focused software company that provides high-class cloud-based SaaS solutions to a sizeable and growing client base globally. Working from stunning offices in the heart of Edinburgh this company offers a friendly and progressive environment to work in.
We’re looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our clients Practices Engineering team. You’ll work collaboratively across engineering, sales and marketing to implement and maintain our instance of Salesforce Sales Cloud and related systems. You'll also enhance end-user experience by providing training, continuous support and new feature development.
This role requires a zealous approach to security, processes and risk mitigation, and a real love of training and working with team members to solve problems while keeping the larger company data structure and goals in mind.
- You'll build effective relationships across all of the business
- You'll manage the onboarding and permissions as new users join
- Manage the Salesforce Change Process from plan to test and release
- Train new users and our team on any new features/implementations - including group and individual training
- Create, manage and curate reports and dashboards
- Manage bulk uploads / data management
- Create new fields, objects and processes within Salesforce
- Maintain data cleansing, deduplication work in Salesforce
- Maintain automated integrations that will allow us to capture data on third-party sites in Forms
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a CRM administrator, ideally using Salesforce.com, with experience in building bespoke solutions and objects within the CRM.
- Experience integrating a CRM system with other applications and maintaining integrations.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis, including custom reporting within Salesforce.com and custom reporting objects.
- Experience as a Marketing Automation System administrator.
- Strong project management skills and able to implement a robust development cycle to specify, plan, implement, test, and release new changes to CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Great communication skills and the ability to train others in how to use the system, tailoring the training to each individual or user role.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and Linked In