Be-IT are currently working with a client who is really making a difference. With its ground-breaking medical technology, it is changing people’s lives.
Not only that they are working on some of the most interesting a sophisticated project’s around.
A truly global company who are looking to bring on a Salesfoce Developer who can really make a difference.
Keep on reding if you are a Salesforce Developer who thinks this could be the role for you.
The Salesforce Developer will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and supporting users. The developer will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part technical team manager, part developer and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Developer will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Manage administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Drive the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Manage training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Minimum three years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org