SAP BO Developer - Scotland
Are you an experience SAP professional looking for challenging new role on project supporting global SAP platform? Would like to develop your skills and career at one of Scotland’s biggest, fastest moving and complex technology organisations? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
- Work closely with other SAP team members, the Finance Team and other Technology teams to ensure an ‘always on’ experience for our internal customers, and a high satisfaction rate for changes to the SAP implementation
- Successfully deliver quality SAP BO and BW design and development changes
- Conduct peer reviews, deliver unit & QA testing, and support the business with User Acceptance Testing, and go live issues.
- Ensure that any incidents are collaboratively reviewed and resolved swiftly, according to the priority rating of the incident.
- Ensure all system changes are documented correctly and stored centrally.
- Ensure compliance rules are considered during development.
- Grow knowledge in BW/BO and SAP in general and seek out opportunities to cross-skill and share knowledge.
- Some short-term international travel may be required for learning and knowledge transfers.
We are considering candidates with the following:
- Experience of SAP BO development and tools, across SAP ECC 6.0 with SAP HANA database.
- Significant experience across application life cycle management, as well as operational support processes for integrations.
- Customer focused mindset, ensuring all development is of high quality, workload monitored proactively, and incidents closed out swiftly. Keeping internal customers informed throughout.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and able to adjust and change approach when required.
- Additional experience in FICO, MM, SD, VIM and PI/PO development desirable.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please contact email@example.com