Do you want to be part of a high performing team of SAP Netweaver specialists? Want to be part in a brand-new team with fresh ideas and ways of working?
You will be tasked with the design, installation, configurations and maintenance of the SAP system landscape including interfaces, whilst ensuring high availability, optimal performance and overall data security and integrity
Your role will include;
- Work closely with the Finance Systems Governance & Control (FSGC) Team, regional Technology teams and the Global SAP Configuration & Development Teams.
- Monitor, update and maintain the SAP Platform, environments and interfaces, ensuring they are simple, cost effective and operationally efficient, whilst supporting business’ needs.
- Review and conduct transports for all changes across the system.
- Conduct regular Netweaver housekeeping and system administration tasks, for optimal system performance and availability, including: Backups, preventive monitoring and predictive alerts, DB Maintenance (HANA), System exports, copies and restores, security scans, data archival tasks, batch job scheduling and maintenance, and component specific maintenance.
- Conduct regular Disaster Recovery tests, as per the defined system criticality rating. Work with the business to review and optimise this process.
- Deep technical knowledge and experience of SAP Netweaver Administration,
- Experience as a SAP Netweaver expert in an application lifecycle development project, as well as operational support.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with a focus on trusted people relationships and results.
About the Company
Technology driven organisation with offices across UK currently growing fast and actively strengthening IT team. They invest in very latest technologies and have forward thinking attitude to embracing latest ideas to enhance relationship with business. This role is in Central Scotland and will be working with talented team in environment that will challenge and reward. This is role suited to those passionate about technology eager to use problem solving skills to improve business processes.
For immediate consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.