Are you managing a team of SAP operational support specialists? Are you skilled in motivating and leading teams? Looking for a role where you can shape your own role?
You will be tasked with supporting our global SAP platform (currently being implemented), and to take it to the next level of evolution in the future, setting up a new SAP Support team. If you have great SAP skills with good ideas, are intently customer focused, and want to be part of shaping something new, then this may be the role for you!
Your role will include;
- Manage a high performing team of SAP operational support specialists, to install, configure and maintain the SAP system landscape including interfaces, whilst ensuring high availability, optimal performance and overall data security and integrity.
- Work closely with the Finance Systems Governance & Control (FSGC) Team, regional Technology teams and the Group SAP Team, to ensure an ‘always on’ experience for internal customers, and a high satisfaction rate for customer service across the business.
- Build and manage a strong performing team of Netweaver experts, supporting them in their Personal Development Plans.
- Develop a vision and strategy for the team going forwards, looking at opportunities for improvements with new ways of working and/or new technology enhancements.
- Monitor and implement changes to the SAP Platform, environments, transport strategies and interfaces, ensuring it is simple, cost effective and operationally efficient, whilst supporting business’ needs.
- Ensure the team conducts regular housekeeping and system administration tasks, for optimal system performance and availability, including SAP Patches, support packages and notes
- Previous line management experience of an SAP Technical and/or Operations Team.
- Good platform management and technical knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 Netweaver Administration, SAP Hana databases, Enterprise Portal, Solution Manager, BO/BW, PO, Opentext, SAP Doc.Access, OCR services, and Data Services.
- Good knowledge of the current and future SAP landscape
About the Company
Technology driven organisation with offices across UK currently growing fast and actively strengthening IT team. They invest in very latest technologies and have forward thinking attitude to embracing latest ideas to enhance relationship with business. This role is in Central Scotland and will be working with talented team in environment that will challenge and reward. This is role suited to those passionate about technology eager to use problem solving skills to improve business processes.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV or apply online.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.