Salary - Up to £60,000
You'll have the opportunity to work with the Europe's biggest entertainment brand, in a technology team that has a reputation for excellence and innovation.
We are looking for SAP developers to support a global SAP platform (currently being implemented), and to take it to the next level of evolution. The company are in the process of setting up a new SAP Support team based in Scotland and you're role, will be to successfully deliver quality VIM design and development changes for our Group SAP system, adhering to IT principles for development across all regions, ensuring efficiency in design for onward operational support.
Your remit will be
- Support the business in delivery of projects as required, such as the rollout of SAP FICO, VIM and BW.
- Support the business with their month end Finance procedures.
- Look for opportunities where technology can support our business objectives further, working closely with FSGC, the SAP Technical Architect and other Technology teams.
Tech skills should include:
- 3 to 5 years or more experience of VIM development and tools, across SAP ECC 6.0 with SAP HANA database.
- Additional experience in VIM design, and development in either FICO, MM, SD, BW and PI/PO, desirable.
- Significant experience across application life cycle management, as well as operational support processes for integrations.
- Customer focused mindset, ensuring all development is of high quality, workload monitored proactively, and incidents closed out swiftly. Keeping internal customers informed throughout.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, with a focus on trusted people relationships and results.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who are completing restructuring their business model and are 100% committed to hiring candidates who are not only right for the roles they have now but are also happy to train you on any new technologies as you undertake this exciting project with them.
Please apply online or contact Freddie Kydd - firstname.lastname@example.org for further details