Scrum Master - Edinburgh
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to join a talented multi-systems team in the centre of Edinburgh, you will be responsible for supporting Scrum, helping everyone understand Scrum practices and values. You’ll help deliver technical solutions that will meet the business requirements of the company stakeholders. You will be involved in training a high performing team, increasing productivity and quality of delivery whilst also driving continuous improvement. You will have a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships with people to facilitate a culture of trust.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following experience:
- Significant experience of working as a Scrum Master with cross-functional agile teams.
- In-depth knowledge of agile principles and practices.
- Significant experience with stakeholder engagement at all levels.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and have a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Passion for Agile Software Delivery.
Please contact Kevin Allan or apply with an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.