Do you have a technical background in both Agile and Data Warehousing? Would you enjoy role as a Scrum Master within a Data and Analytics team? Then this is role you may want to discuss.
Working at one of Scotland’s leading technology companies, this is a complex and fast moving environment where you’ll help create a team to deliver on data projects. You will have a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships with people to facilitate a culture of trust. You will also have chance to gain experience working on projects with the very latest cloud technologies.
Key duties will include:
- Produce deliverables that follow our best practice development standards.
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including data engineers, architects, product managers)
- Create and manage team roadmaps and backlogs with Product Owner or coordinating with multiple Project Managers.
- Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects.
- Ensure that all deliverables adhere to the end to end change process.
- Assist with the mentoring of teams and individuals
- Manage scrum teams across multiple geographical locations with multiple product deliverables.
- Be adaptive in your approach to the application of agile and waterfall methodologies appropriate for the situation.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of technology delivery.
- Experience of integration projects on a large-scale environment.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing best practice and principles is preferable.
- Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and has a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Excellent organisation skills, ensuring transparency of plans and deliverables.
- Demonstrate an ability to actively champion the right decisions made through consensus.
This role would suit an experienced Scrum Master or Software Development Project Manager with Agile experience who is looking to move into more Scrum based role.
Please apply online or send your CV directly to Freddie Kydd. If you have additional questions and wish to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, feel free to give Freddie a call for further details.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.