A well-known Financial Services organisation have embarked on one of biggest UK digital transformation projects of the year. As a result, there is a need for a number a scrum master to join their Edinburgh city centre offices on a permanent basis
We are looking to recruit a scrum master, who has experience working with technical and cross-functional teams using agile to improve delivery of change and within strategic and large transformations. You will have the ability to help the business in the adoption of scrum methods, tools and approaches as they continue their transformation journey.
Key skills should include:
- Skilled in working collaboratively across multiple parts of the organisation and comfortable working with high levels of uncertainty.
- Facilitation of scrum ceremonies (sprint planning, stand ups, retrospectives etc) you’ll have a clear understanding of the aim of each event, taking corrective measures as required
- Experience as a scrum master and proven experience around agile application and scrum techniques
- Experience of transforming from waterfall to flow systems for software development processes
- The ability to brainstorm with team members on solutions to address challenges and roadblocks
- The ability to influence behaviors cross-team and cross-discipline without having a formal organisational hierarchy
To be successful in the role there must be a demonstrable track record in the adoption of agile, Financial services experience is not necessary, just a keen desire to work on interesting projects, adopting agile/scrum methodologies in a working environment that is second to none.
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who are completely restructuring their business model bringing their application development in house.
Please apply online or contact Susie Toner 0131 344 3790 for further detail