Are you a passionate Scrum Master who wants to help an organisation in their journey towards agile? Do you enjoy working with diverse teams to bring them into one high preforming cross functional team? If so then this could be the right role for you.
A Glasgow based organisation, who are a global leader in their field of IOT & Edge- AI, are looking for a Scrum Master to help them in their Agile transformation journey. Currently working as multiple specialist teams the end goal is to create one fully cross functional team, which is where this role comes in.
The right candidate for this role will enable their teams to self-organise, self-manager and create an environment which allows for the highest possible performance.
In this role you will;
- Refine and establish common processes, procedures, and approaches and enhance these in agreement with the teams and development head;
- Work collaboratively with the product management function and product owners to establish good working practices for success as part of a whole engineering function
- Coordinate dependencies and other work items with other teams within the wider organization and delivering to commitments
- Maintain continuous alignment of program or project scope with strategic business goals and applying your skills in leadership, communication, influence, negotiation, cross-cultural awareness, and conflict resolution
- Ensuring the goals, scope and product domain are understood by everyone on the development teams
- Management of Risks and Issues through the Software Delivery Lifecycle
- Understand the skills and specialities of all members of the team to ensure capacity is not exceeded
- You will be educating and mentoring the teams in Scrum and other Agile methods ensuring that the agreed upon Agile process is being followed to deliver value to customer
- Removing impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement
- Provide frequent communication across the major stakeholders to ensure progress and impediments are clear and understood
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following experience;
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role in a fast paced new product development environment
- Significant experience using JIRA
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Automated Testing
- Experience leading teams and individuals working remotely
- Experience leading sprints involving highly complex and technical development in the full development spectrum
If this sounds like it could be the right role for you then please get in touch with Christina Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.