Be-IT are delighted to be partnering with their long-standing tech for good client on the look out for an experienced Scrum Master.
Are you looking for an ethical company with a fantastic product, growing from strength to strength – look no further!
Our client produces Education software used in over 60 countries by thousands of teachers and pupils worldwide.
Due to their continued success, they are on the look out for Scrum Master to join their Digital Team. You will work across 3-4 Agile Scrum Teams which cover all areas of the digital portfolio and coordinate all ceremonies.
We are looking for a passionate and forward-thinking individual to drive the success of the overall team.
- 3+ years in a Scrum Master / Agile Software Project Management role
- Experience working with SaaS or Web Platforms
- Come from a Software Engineer, Project/Product Management background
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks or deep understanding of software life-cycle development models beyond Waterfall
- Hardworking, flexible and enthusiastic team player
What’s in it for you?
- Highly Competitive Salary & Bonus Scheme
- Mainly Remote working – occasional visits
- Great office in a fantastic location
- Excellent Annual Leave Allowance – including birthday off!
Interested? Please get in touch with Zoe Calder @ Be-IT Resourcing for more information – 0141 378 6672 / email@example.com.