Our client is a global powerhouse in the IT consulting space who are keen to hire multiple Scrum Masters to work in their Glasgow city centre offices. This is an opportunity to join the companies digital engineering hub in their newly acquired offices and become part of something special. They work with a broad range of public and private sector clients and are recognised across the UK as one of the best employers in their field. In 2016, they were recognised as one of the top 5 employers in the UK. With a 10 billion turnover, an enviable list of clients and continuous growth over the last 10 years this would be an excellent long term career move.
You will be an experienced Scrum Master keen to work in purely agile environment using the latest technologies and open standards. This role will see you work as an integral part of the company practitioner team across the UK and define, pioneer and lead agile development teams, working with a range of commercial household names on new and existing projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with project stakeholders and developers developing state of the art infrastructure solutions
- Facilitating daily scrums and sprint reviews
- Responsible for maintaining Scrum Boards (Kanban), Velocity charts, Sprint Backlogs and capacity planning
- Managing large scale projects and engaging directly with key stakeholders
- Provide advice and guidance for junior members of staff
- Seasoned technical specialist with a deep understanding of delivering modern software
- You will be a current development team lead or higher and keen to lead pure agile teams
- A lead delivery evangelist who can champion lean delivery methods and the subsequent benefits they can bring
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working within teams
- Previous UK SC clearance or be in a positon to obtain this (5 years previous, consistent UK work history to be considered)
For an informal discussion, please call Tony Baker on 0141 343 8350. To apply please email: email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @tonybakerIT) and Linkedin.
Scrum, Kanban, Agile, Team Lead, Devleopment Team Lead, Software Team Lead