Scrum Master – Glasgow
3 months + extensions
Neg depending on experience
We are looking for certified scrum master, who has knowledge of service delivery for a large transformation project in Glasgow. You will be tasked managing and delivering the project releases on time and on budget, whilst managing and resolving risks and issues. It is essential you have good communication and stakeholder management
- Running Scrums and helping the teams to adopt agile ways of working.
- Experience managing agile projects using continuous integration practices and agile tools for build and test
- Certified Scrum master
- Great at managing detail and ability to stand back and see the bigger picture
- Support and where required challenge the leadership team to deliver the transformation programme
- Thought leadership, mentoring and coaching the team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working on the supplier side and delivering into a client
It would be advantageous if you had any experience of working with adobe marketing or MS Dynamics.
Please apply online or send your CV directly Susie.Toner@be-it.co.uk call on Susie 0131 344 4780 for further details and immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.