Working as a Scrum Master within Data Technology & Operations, you’ll help deliver technical solutions that will meet the business requirements of the company stakeholders. You will be involved in creating a high performing team, increasing productivity and quality of delivery whilst also driving continuous improvement. You will have a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships with people to facilitate a culture of trust.
- Produce deliverables that follow our best practice development standards
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including data engineers, architects, product managers)
- Create and manage team roadmaps and backlogs with Product Managers
- Produce a detailed breakdown of development tasks on projects
- Ensure that all deliverables adhere to the end to end change process
- Assist with the mentoring of teams and individuals
- Manage scrum teams across multiple geographical locations
- Be adaptive in your approach to the application of agile methodologies appropriate for the situation
Skills and experience required:
- In depth understanding of Data Warehousing best practice and principles
- Experience of integration projects on a large-scale environment
- Knowledge of ETL technical design, development and support
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and have a proven ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-moving commercial environment
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent organisation skills, ensuring transparency of plans and deliverables
- Demonstrate an ability to actively champion the right decisions made through consensus
This role would suit an experienced Scrum Master who has knowledge of ETL.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more please call Simon Allen to discuss or email email@example.com
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.