Scrum Master/Team lead – Edinburgh, Glasgow or London
6 months + extensions (Urgent role, ideally to start within two weeks.)
Day rate Neg D.O.E
My client requires a Senior Scrum Master whose expertise lies within managing project delivery and governance, end to end as per P3Mstandards and can lead a cross functional global development team. As a scrum master/team lead you will ensure the project is delivered in the agreed timescale and to quality and budget. You will manage and resource the delivery plan(s), reviewing plans, costs and resources with the project board.
- Owning and Delivering project in IAM area in waterfall / agile way of delivery.
- Driving multiple scrum ceremonies and scrum team delivery as scrum masters.
- Planning, organizing, monitoring and controlling the project in order to deliver required quality business solutions within agreed timescales and budget, defining the scope of the project/service, manage goals, risks, issues, resources and ensure a QA process is applied throughout the project life-cycle
- Identifying project/service stakeholders at an early stage and for ensuring that project/service deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case
- Managing project resources and budget efficiently, ensuring Project scope and deliverables are defined and agreed with the relevant people
- Creating, managing and resourcing the IT project plan(s); agreeing and reviewing the plans, costs and resources with the PCC or Programme Manager, ensuring that appropriate systems exist for configuration management and are adhered to
- Diagnosing and evaluating potential risks and issues throughout the project, reporting regularly to the Programme Manager with regard to such risks and executing appropriate plans to contain them
- Individual contributor, working across multiple small to medium sized projects.
- Assist project managers in large sized projects or programmes
- Establishing a robust governance structure that allows coverage of key governance functions (e.g. escalation path, review of business case) and provides transparent reports on project progress, risks and issues at the required intervals
- B.E. / M Tech / MCA / MBA from a reputed institute; at least four years of experience in Agile and scrum methodology
- 3+ yrs of leading java software development teams, with total experience of at least 8 years.
- Strong understanding of Agile project management and Agile tools such as Jira, Confluence or Zephyr
- Strong experience of Stakeholder Management,
- Strong in Project and financial management including planning, Plan View, Oracle Tools.
- Strong risk and issues identification and management skills.
- Experience of team / People Management with globally distributed teams.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels within Technology Services and with the Business.
- Must be able to demonstrate a practical awareness of commercial and contractual issues, must have initiated and created total project plans and/or have experience of setting and meeting Service Level Agreements
- Strong in Solution thinking, Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a fast learner and able to work under tight deadlines
- Able to adapt to new technologies and learn new products faster.
- Proven experience in working cross functional agile teams and adapting to flexible team roles.
It would be advantageous if you had prior knowledge of RBS process and standards, including change management.
Candidates will go through financial services pre-employment screening.
Please call Susie Toner on 0131 344 4790 or email your CV to email@example.com
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies, and industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.