Security Ops Centre Manager
Would you like to manage a fast growing Security team working with variety of exciting clients? Do you have experience of Cyber Security within Cloud technology environments? Would you enjoy being member of team passionate about reducing risk and defending Customers against security attacks? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with growing consultancy in Edinburgh to find a new SOC Manager for their managed services team. The role will manage and nurture a growing Security team of around 15 to ensure the delivery of a great customer service, successfully detecting and responding to cyber security incidents.
The role will involve;
- Managing a growing Security Operations Centre team
- Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, Incident Detection, Analysis & Response, Automation and Engineering, Reporting and Customer Experience
- Input to Strategy, Process, Procedures and Governance
- Ensuring adoption of “right-fit governance” models and continued process improvement
- Driving and improving User Experience, focusing on promoting a customer centric culture
Your experience will include;
- A strong security background and significant experience in a similar role.
- Passion for leading a team to defend Customers against cyber-attacks and support them with their cyber security challenges.
- Demonstrable experience running Operations Teams
- Experience with Cyber Security in Cloud Technologies, including Azure, Office365 and AWS.
- Experience with and understanding of enterprise Windows security controls, implementations and architectures
- General information security certificates such CISSP, CISM, CISA or CRISK.
This role is based in Edinburgh but will have flexible working arrangements and the client is open to remote working.
If you want the chance progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment then apply for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing) and Linked In.