Would you enjoy a Senior Java development role in a tech first, forward thinking environment that will give you the chance to further develop your skills and career? Would you enjoy working in role where you will be able to challenge and influence technical decisions? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Be-IT is working with an exciting technology organisation to source a Senior Java Developers to join team developing a highly scalable cloud (AWS) platform using the latest in Hyperscale technology
- Work in a highly collaborative Agile development environment and will leverage, promote and enhance our software frameworks, components and design patterns to deliver robust and scalable solutions
- Be an active member within the team’s technical community, sharing and collaborating as part of the team’s continuous improvement and growth
- Assist in the selection of appropriate technologies for our applications
- Leading & coaching other team members.
- Analysing software problems and recommending solutions with minimal assistance.
- Significant experience in Java 8 (or later), Spring Framework(s) & Gradle or Maven
- Experience with AWS & its managed services portfolio, or similar cloud platform
- Experience in developing and delivering RESTful APIs
- Familiar with software development methods and frameworks, with an interest in Agile techniques and methods.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide written & verbal updates tailored to your audience.
If you want the chance to progress your career in a highly technical and dynamic environment, then apply for immediate consideration. Or to find out more, drop me an email at Sinead.Dewar@Be-IT.co.uk