Senior BI/MI Developer
Be-it resourcing are currently looking for a Senior BI/MI Developer on a permanent basis for a software house in Leamington Spa. This organisation specialises in financial services software and supply to clients globally.
As Senior BI Developer, you will be responsible for the Enterprise Architecture and delivery of a quality enterprise BI and MI Service. Working in agile environment to deliver incremental releases of software in a productised delivery model.
You will be passionate about the subject matter and be an influence to direct and shape the future of the product offering.
- Data Analysis – must have a strong data analysis background with extensive experience across multiple different MI and BI projects.
- Technical MI and BI – must have extensive practical experience using a variety of different MI and BI platforms, tools and techniques.
- Team Leading – must have previous experience of day-to-day management of small teams, workload and quality, reporting progress and collaborating with other teams successfully.
- Enterprise Architecture – must have a good understanding of Enterprise Architecture industry “best practice” and previous experience of successfully
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/SQL2016
- Experience of building solutions with SSAS, advanced knowledge of SSAS, MDX, performance tuning, best practices
- Experience designing solutions following Kimball methodology
- Knowledge of data modelling concepts
- Post release support of deployed BI solutions
- Experience of building reports using SSRS, dashboards, self-service BI
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture
If this role sounds like it could be of interest, then please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org