Do you want to inspire a leading financial services organisation by helping them successfully adopt the next generation of cloud services to drive business advantage? Do you have a strong track record working with AWS to implement infrastructure as code? Do you have a strong drive and proven track record in automating change and service operations in production environments?
If the answer is YES, then we have several new exciting opportunities.
We are looking for experienced Senior Cloud Engineers who can use their initiative and drive to help automate and improve the build, run and change cycle to our AWS based environment as well as integrate key control mechanisms and complex audit and security requirements.
These roles require a unique blend of technical skills and experience.
To be successful you will bring:
- Enthusiasm and initiative in embedding a DevOps mind-set into ways of working, implementing automation and tightening feedback loops
- Strong systems administration background predominantly Linux based with some Windows.
- Experienced in supporting java based workloads
- Passion and experience in scripting the above using bash and/or PowerShell as well as python and groovy for Jenkins pipelines
- Proven hands-on experience of AWS. Certification is a bonus but not a requirement.
- Strong understanding of production scale multi-tiered systems architecture and service management principles
- Knowledge of Git version control and management of multiple code streams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels, as well as strong technical documentation skills
- Able to undertake out of hours on-call duties as part of the role
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing @PhilpAlastair) and LinkedIn