Senior Cloud Infrastructure Specialist required for a Microsoft Gold Partner Software House in Glasgow. This is a highly varied and exciting role balancing consultancy with a hands on technical role. You will be one of the lead SMEs for cloud implementation projects, this role will see you designing and implementing solutions, liaising with clients and mentoring junior staff members.
Key skills required:
- Educated to degree level
- Certifications (ideally microsoft or ITIL)
- Office 365 or Azure implementation experience
- Software & Hardware support
- Networking, virtualisation and security experience
- Comfortable in a client facing role
What you will get when you join:
- A salary of £40-50k per annum
- Industry leading training and access to certifications
- excellent pension, holiday and benefits package
- An extremely varied role working alongside a highly skilled team
- A clear route of career progression as you continue to enhance your skills and knowledge
Please contact Nicky Potts on 0141 314 3512 or Nicky.Potts@Be-ITResourcing.com for more information.