Are you a DevOps Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Do you have a background in embedded software development, hardware and or electronics?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is developing medical devices which will transform the healthcare industry?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global organisation is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer.
The role can be based in Stirling or Eurocentral.
You should have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree qualified in Software Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a closely related discipline.
- Experience of working with electronics hardware (test targets).
- Proven track record of hands-on experience of continuous integration, infrastructure, support or DevOps roles using Jenkins pipelines, git and Jira.
- Ability to use APIs and write scripts to integrate them.
- Knowledge of Python and Groovy.
- Strong Linux knowledge.
- Some experience with one of the following: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
If you have a background in embedded software development, hardware and or electronics then that is very beneficial to this role.
Sounds like you and interested in learning more? Apply now or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.