Would you like to join a major player working on a market leading social media product?
Then please read on!
- Founders have experience of building a company up from a start-up to market leader.
- Working on a new product to redefine how we use social media.
- Expertise building social mobile applications.
You will be working on a new application which is under development and aims to go public this year as well as working on other new ideas.
You will be working on web products where you will be responsible for concepting, building new features, squashing bugs, architecting cleaner code, and working with the team to build and define web products from the ground up.
- A formal education in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong experience of developing and maintaining web applications at scale.
- Experience with browser APIs and optimising front end performance.
- Remote working (Only travel to Edinburgh for important workshops)
- Flexible work hours
- Full holiday allowance (24 days + bank holidays)
- Highly competitive salary
- Equity in a new start-up with a highly experienced team
- 5% pension contribution
- Professional and personal development – training budget and online tutorials
If you would like to apply, then please get in touch with me: Jack.Webb@be-it.co.uk