Our client is developing Subsea Internet of Things (SIoT) enabled Smart Devices to extend wireless IoT networks through water and through ground, providing a low-cost alternative to cables, connectors and buoys. The industries served include Oil and Gas, Environmental and Defense. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity, asset integrity management, safety and reducing costs for automation in the subsea environment.
- Provide technical leadership – lead the company’s electronics design
- Support design and verification of complex, multi-disciplinary systems
- Bring innovation and creativity to new designs and support products into production
- Bachelor's degree (Masters/PhD preferred) in Electronics or related field
- 10 - 20 Years of complex electronics design with emphasis on leading the technical side of projects for at least 5 years.
- Track record of moving into different technologies and coming up with innovative ideas.
- Technical Skills likely to include elements form; o Power FET drive and Switcher circuit design ADC/DAC circuit Schematic Capture & Layout Model-based design practices (SPICE/Matlab/Simulink)
- Solid experience in analogue and digital electronics design and EMC design principles
If you would like to apply for the position, please give me a call on 0141 370 9912 or send me a copy of your CV to email@example.com