Be-IT Resourcing has been retained by one of Northern Ireland’s leading IT companies, a household name, to build their dedicated IT team. This is a new opportunity within the division due to business growth.
If you are considering a career move and you would be interested in joining a great team this is definitely the role to apply for.
You will be working in a dedicated Infrastructure team working on projects for some of Northern Irelands best companies. This position will see your technical exposure increase significantly and you will be surrounded by one of the best teams in the industry to work on the diverse range of client projects available and work on day to day IT support.
Key duties include
- Providing 3rd Level IT Support to the company’s client portfolio so that faults may be resolved.
- Implementing technical infrastructure solutions for company clients
- Managing & Monitoring IT systems and platforms
- Performing ICT Maintenance, either for clients or on internal systems.
- Learning and implementing emerging technologies
- On-site and off-site work for clients, dependant on their needs
- A minimum of 5-7 years demonstrable 3rd line support experience in a similar role
- Proven detailed knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange technologies.
- Cisco Networking and storage configuration experience desirable
- Experience working with Hyper-V or VMware virtualised solutions
- Previous Microsoft Certifications e.g. MCSA/MCSE highly desirable
- Enjoy working with like-minded professionals as part of a team and enjoy helping others
There will be the opportunity to gain industry leading Microsoft and Citrix certifications, increase your professional status and avail from internal promotion opportunities.
Benefits: Life insurance, paid holidays, and a range of company perks.
For an informal discussion, please call Tony Baker on 0141 343 8350 (Glasgow) or 02895214076 (Belfast) and apply via the link below.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing, @tonybakerIT) and Linkedin.