Are you an infrastructure engineer looking to get more involved in cloud engineering, working within an Agile/DevOps focussed environment? Are you passionate about continuous learning and have managed to get some AWS/Azure certs in your own time? If so, Be-IT has a great opportunity for you.
Our exciting FinTech client, who have recently been involved in a large-scale merger, are on the lookout for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to help them maintain their current infrastructure and continue a cloud migration. They're seeking someone with technical experience in implementing, maintaining, and supporting Windows and cloud computing environments. This role requires technical ownership to keep their infrastructure running effectively, alongside continuous improvement activities and projects.
You should have demonstrable technical knowledge in implementing and supporting Microsoft Azure, O365, AWS and a degree of scripting skill in Bash and PowerShell. You’ll have a passion for continuous learning and will thrive in an environment embracing a broad range of technical disciplines.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with the following:
- Experience with day to day 3rd line responsibility till resolution
- Experience in implementing and supporting Microsoft O365 stack, Azure, VMWare virtualisation, AWS, networking, disaster recovery, backup solution
- Experience in programming such as Python, PowerShell and Bash
- Experience in ITIL and Agile methodologies
- Ability to build relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
In return, this company are willing to pay a competitive salary of up to £50k, plus a 10% bonus and non-contributory pension. Not to mention a great holiday allowance of 34 days & insurance, life cover etc.
Interested? Please apply or contact email@example.com for more information!