Are you a UX/UI Designer looking for next challenge? Do you have a user-centred design approach, with experience of talking to users and working with user data?
Would you enjoy a role within a future focused, innovative team where you are given the autonomy to work on your own ideas which could become the next big product for the organisation? Then you may want to find out more about this role.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Research, conception, sketching and prototyping
- Bringing a user experience perspective to proposition or product development
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows
- Contribute to our growing UX guidelines, design system and best practices
- Evolving our UI components and visual style across applications, make them sing
- Design and build clickable prototypes for user testing and iteration
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of workshops, design sprints and other collaborative sessions
- Champion the innovation team approach and build relationships across the organisation
- Proven commercial skill from working in user experience design
- Solid understanding of user interface design patterns, and methodologies
- At ease with communication with users, colleagues and wider stakeholders
- A willingness to keep up to date with software applications and new techniques in a rapidly changing profession
- Collaborative team player
- Understanding of common project management methodologies
- Self-motivated with a drive to learn and share knowledge
- Thrive in a fast paced, agile environment bringing both positivity and optimism
- Able to think expansively and seek new perspectives
Interested? Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.