Be-IT is working closely with one of our key clients in the finance sector to recruit a Senior IT Finance Analyst on a contract basis.
They are looking for someone to provide finance support in the form of month-end reporting, forecasting, tracking costs, actuals tracking, looking at cost projections, looking at cost options to boost efficiency and some modelling.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstratable ability to summarise business inputs into a simple output that outlines issues and drives decisions
- Ability to develop and update various cost models (in excel) that aids easy understanding of saving levers & drivers, timing, and output in a simple output that is easy to understand by all stakeholders
- Ability to determine project Financial KPIs across profit, cash, IRR and payback
- Self-starter, able to work with business to break down the ask and model outcomes with limited hand-holding and confident to challenge IT on items not delivery required outcomes
- Being organised, drive delivery and able to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines, ability to prioritise and juggle a demanding workload and manages conflicts that may impact delivery
- Strong knowledge of IT services and associate cost drivers (preferably across infrastructure, cloud and software) = beneficial
If this sounds of interest, please apply, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The deadline for applying to this role is Tuesday 11th Janaury 2022.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella company if successful in this role.