2 year fixed term contract
£48-55,000 – plus great benefits
Remote with very occasional trips to Glasgow – all paid for
Be-IT are currently seeking an experienced Senior PMO Analyst for a 2 year FTC role working on a large CRM project.
You’ll be working for a globally recognised non for profit organisation with an excellent culture and great long term career opportunities.
You should have the following experience –
- At least a few years’ experience of working in a project/programme environment ideally as a senior PMO role
- It is desirable that you have recent experience working on a CRM Project as a Senior PMO
- Excellent understanding of the role of PMO within a project/programme/portfolio environment
- Demonstrable skill in project planning and preparing written communication
- In depth skill and understanding of risk management , dependency management, benefits management and financial and budget management as it applies to a project, programme and portfolio of change
- Must demonstrate strong communication, influencing and workshop facilitation skills
- Skill in working with groups to build consensus and resolve conflict
- Can influence and negotiate with key and senior stakeholders over deadlines, required inputs, updates etc
- Understanding of people management skills and requirements
- Conversant with best practice methodologies in their area of expertise, and able to take a pragmatic approach to their practical application.
If you fit the above and want to learn more, apply online or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.