Senior Project Manager
Up to £75,000 DOE
A Global Financial Software Delivery organisation are looking for a Senior Project Manager in Edinburgh. The company are in the middle of a landmark programme and are now looking for increase their permanent headcount to manage software upgrades and maintenance.
The successful candidate will currently be managing technical projects involving software and integrations and have ran multiple projects concurrently. You will also need experience managing external stakeholder relationships as this is a client facing role.
- Accountable to the Programme Delivery Manager for project delivery
- Have the technical knowledge and ability to keep software delivery on track.
- Responsible for overall delivery, planning, implementing, controlling and reporting of the project.
- Responsible for project budgets.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Create, maintain and obtain approvals for the Project Definition document
- Identify and manage all dependencies including internal, external, resource, client, 3rd party, environment and hardware.
If this role would be of interest or know anyone who would be suited then please apply or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org