Are you an experienced QA Engineer looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is developing medical devices which will transform the healthcare industry?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global organisation is looking to bring on a Senior Software QA Engineer to join the growing QA team.
This role will be based in Glasgow.
You should have the some of the following skills and experiences –
- Degree qualified in software engineering or a closely related discipline OR proven track record of hands-on software testing.
- Ability to translate software requirements into test requirements.
- Authoring automated tests based on requirements: both the feature-level needs and detailed steps to implement those
- Able to ensure we diligently record evidence and data from test execution.
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge and experience of git for managing automation code
- Working with others to determine the best choice for tools, frameworks, infrastructure
- Experience in some of the specific automation tools we use: Python, BDD, Raspberry Pis, Cypress
- Linux knowledge
- Experience in integrating automation with a CI tool like Jenkins
- Able to review developer code to understand their design and unit testing (e.g. in C)
- A general familiarity with electronics hardware circuit boards.
You don’t need to have everything above, if you’re an experienced QA Engineer with some automation experience, we still want to hear from you!
Apply online or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT for more information.