Be-IT Resourcing are currently working with a large software and analytics company based in Glasgow. We are seeking a Senior QA Engineer who will be responsible for ensuring high quality standards and integrity of our client’s software suite. The Senior QA Engineer has a solid working knowledge of commonly used QA concepts, best practices, and procedures within the Quality Assurance field.
- Be an integrated member of an agile team and take the lead on quality
- Designs tests and provides requirements for automated tests;
- Designs automation workflows and scripts for maximum product coverage;
- Contribute to usability, integration, documentation or functional testing;
- Help ensure the quality and completeness of team deliverables;
- Support and/or install software applications /operating systems, as well as manage multiple testing environments
- Own and Support wider testing activities for the release
- Execute verification and validation procedures based on a designated plan;
- Record and verify defects using defect tracking tool with the ability to prioritize the severity
Key Experience & Qualifications Required
Experience with a test case management system, defect reporting system, version control system
- Experience with administering and installing software on multiple environments
- Experience with database management systems
- Experience identifying test scenarios using 3 amigos and other agile practices
- Experience with automation frameworks
- Experience and knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience and knowledge of programming languages such as Java and SQL
- Basic coding ability, ideally C#
- Strong understanding of coding practices and coding principles
- Experience with GIT, and Jenkins.
- Understanding of how to measure and report code coverage and test coverage.
- Experience with continuous integration
Please apply online for immediate consideration.