Senior Sap Engineer – (Sap BW/HANA)
Fantastic salary, flexible working + unrivalled benefits package
A well-known Financial Services organisation are about to embark on one of biggest UK digital transformation projects of the year. As a result, there is a need for SAP engineers to join their Bristol city centre offices on a permanent basis, candidates must have knowledge of Sap BW/HANA and be able to demonstrate innovative, bespoke solutions within large companies or projects of scale.
We are looking for senior developers who enjoy coaching team members and looking at new technology and tools that will benefit the business. This is an interesting role a hybrid of hands on tech, solution design, team coaching and looking at the change lifecycle around SAP regulatory reporting, auditing, BI etc.
Your remit will be
- Sap development around finance, regulatory and data reporting.
- Team coaching and new technology investigation
- Streamline development using continuous integration and lean/DevOps principles (Jenkins, Jira, GitHub, Selenium etc.)
- Understand and apply industry best practices, foster knowledge sharing to provide solutions for complex business problems where no precedent may exist, and ensure implementation of solutions where appropriate
Tech skills should include:
- SAP Software Engineer Lead with experience of developing within at least one of the following technologies SAP BFC, SAP BW, SAP BI/BO or SAP HANA and leading small engineering teams.
- Any experience SAP technology or domain level architectural principles would be beneficial, but not mandatory
- Previous experience in an enterprise environment with automated build/test/release processes, source code management (Git) and change-management (JIRA)
- Ideally a strong background in database development coupled with a solid understanding of business intelligence (BI)
Knowledge of DevOps and/or Lean principles would be advantageous
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who are completing restructuring their business model bringing their application development in house and are 100% committed to hiring candidates who are not only right for the roles they have now they will train them on any new technologies as you undertake this exciting project with them.
Please apply online or contact Susie Toner 0131 344 3790 for further details