Senior Sap Engineer – (EPM Suite)
Fantastic salary, flexible working + unrivalled benefits package
A well-known Financial Services organisation are about to embark on one of biggest UK digital transformation projects of the year. As a result, there is a need for SAP Engineers to join their Edinburgh city centre offices on a permanent basis.
We are looking for senior SAP Engineers who are technically minded with a keen interest in staying up to date with modern technologies. The ability to look at new technologies / tools that can benefit the business is highly desirable. Someone who is senior enough to offer mentorship and coaching to those that are less experienced.
This position is an interesting mix of hands on technical development, solution design, team coaching and assessing the change lifecycle around SAP regulatory reporting, auditing, BI etc.
As SAP Engineer you will be involved with:
- SAP development and configuration around finance, regulatory and data reporting. (EPM, Data Services, HANA, APM)
- Team coaching and new technology investigation
- Streamline development using continuous integration and lean/DevOps principles (Jenkins, Jira, GitHub, Selenium etc.)
- Understand and apply industry best practices, foster knowledge sharing to provide solutions for complex business problems where no precedent may exist, and ensure implementation of solutions where appropriate
The SAP Engineer should have:
- Demonstrable experience of SAP in a finance and regulatory industry
- Development and configuration of SAP
- Have a strong understanding of source code repositories and change management tools (Git, JIRA)
- Previous experience in an enterprise environment with automated build/test/release processes, source code management (Git) and change-management (JIRA)
- Ideally a strong background in database development coupled with a solid understanding of business intelligence (BI)
- Knowledge of DevOps and/or Lean principles would be advantageous
This is an exciting time to join an organisation who are completely restructuring their business model, bringing their application development in house and training their in-house teams on any new technologies necessary for the exciting project ahead.
Please apply online or contact Simon Allen 0131 344 4795 for further details