Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading law firms, working as a Senior Server Engineer, providing hands-on 3rd line operational support for global IT systems?
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Server Engineer to support day-to-day BAU tasks to support all backend IT systems. This role will provide hands-on 3rd line operational support for IT systems as well as providing implementation support for any new projects or technologies this global organisation may adopt.
To be successful in this role you will;
- 3rd line support of Microsoft BackOffice products - Active Directory/Exchange/IIS/DNS/DHCP/ ensuring full system availability.
- Monitoring of all servers and infrastructure applications.
- Monitoring, management and support of all HP & 3PAR SAN infrastructure.
- Monitoring, management and support of all VMWare infrastructure.
- Monitoring, management and support of all VMWare VDI & Citrix infrastructure.
- Support and maintain all back-office systems and attached services worldwide in both physical and virtual environments.
- Configuration and support of Active Directory services, Group Policies.
- Reactive monitoring using various tools.
Ideally, you will have a mix of the following experience: Strong technical skills in Microsoft Back Office products; Extensive experience of Microsoft Active Directory 2012,2016 & 2019; Experience of Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019 Server and supporting technologies such as DNS, WINS, DHCP; Virtualisation Technologies, in particular, Vmware vSphere; HP 3PAR & Dell\EMC SAN Storage; Experience administering Citrix; Knowledge of Dell Networker\Data Domain backup or, other backup technologies eg NetBackup; Azure experience, in particular good knowledge of Azure AD and AD Sync.
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary, flexible working, pension, and loads of other great benefits including medical insurance, gym membership, and more.
Please apply, or contact Euan on 0131 344 4802 or email@example.com for more information!