Would you like the opportunity to lead on the introduction of data analytics and edge computing to the subsea networks? Do you like being challenged whilst having exposure to the latest technologies? How would you like being part of their successful team in their brand new R&D centre in Edinburgh?
- Lead the introduction of data analytics and edge computing to the subsea networks
- Create innovative algorithms to distribute edge-computing across subsea network nodes
- Develop the simulation models of algorithms before implementing them for field use
- Analyse data from real-world deployments to both validate and improve models
- Bachelor's degree (Masters/PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Applied Math, quantitative social sciences or related field.
- 5+ years of software design. Track record of understanding new concepts and coming up with innovative ideas.
- Technical Skills likely to include elements from;
- Experience in Data Analysis, predictive analytics, machine learning, or optimization o Data analysis, modelling, automation, Python, Excel, R, Data Science, Machine Learning, Matlab/Simulink
If you would like to apply for this role, please give me a call directly on 0141 370 9912 or email me a copy of your CV to email@example.com