We have an amazing opportunity for a hands-on Senior Software Engineer. This company have offices in central Edinburgh and their work environment is light and bright with inspiring spaces and quiet places. Perks of the job include catered lunches every Friday, weekly yoga and many other perks and treats.
The Exciting part
Develop new product features and improve existing ones using a test-driven approach
Work closely with other engineers, product managers and designers to deliver an amazing product experience for our customers. Help your team plan, estimate and deliver projects. Shipping isn't just about merging pull requests – we put an emphasis on writing culture and ask engineers to document what they've created to expand our collective knowledge. Contribute new ideas for developing features and refactoring areas of code. Share what you've learned by talking at our weekly Engineering Forum. Continually expand your knowledge of both our business and technology domain. We have the resources and we give you the time to learn! Develop and apply your mentoring and leadership skills.
What we need from you
· Commercial experience of developing and maintaining web apps
· Any Object Orientated Language
· Enthusiasm for taking complex problems and simplifying them for customers
· Attention to detail. We value people who believe a job worth doing is worth doing right
· Pragmatism; being committed to getting things done while understanding tradeoffs
· A high level of self-motivation and self-awareness
· A commitment to ongoing self-development, improving both technical and soft skills. If you have the commitment, we can provide opportunities for you.
· Strong communication skills. Being able to write well and articulate your thoughts are great skills to have in any business.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and Linked In