Remote working or office based – you choose.
Do you value team work and a work/life balance? Are you a senior software engineer who is keen to cross train in to Ruby on Rails and have a pragmatic approach to your work, constantly striving to deliver world class software solutions?
Working for our client will give you the chance to build a brilliant career in a forward-thinking organisation that offers a long list of benefits including: 33 days’ hols / private health insurance / 5% pension / income protection insurance / life assurance + more.
Be-IT is working in a close cooperation with a highly progressive and customer-focused software company that provides high-class cloud-based SaaS solutions to a sizeable and growing client base globally. Working from stunning offices in the heart of Edinburgh this company offers a friendly and progressive environment to work in.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver well thought-out software features for customers
- Suggest technical improvements to help promote further growth within the business.
- Provide line management, mentorship and guidance to junior team members
- Act as a key contributor to the architectural and software decisions within the team
- Remain up to date with related tech and techniques and impart learnings to the team
- Experience developing, maintaining and scaling web applications
- Strong experience with object oriented programming
- In-depth knowledge of one or more high-level software development languages
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals
- Previous experience as a team lead with people management responsibilities
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and Linked In
Python / Ruby / Rails / Software Engineer / Developer / Web / SaaS