Do you value team work and a work/life balance??
Are you an experienced senior software engineer, looking for a role where you can make a real difference?
Enthusiastic about web development, with a particular interest in front-end technologies?
an obsessive front-end refactorer, eager to deliver a more efficient and maintainable user interface and empower your fellow engineers?
Well keep on reading…..
Working for our client will give you the chance to build a brilliant career in a forward-thinking organisation that offers a long list of benefits including: 33 days’ hols / private health insurance / 5% pension / income protection insurance / life assurance + more.
Be-IT is working in a close cooperation with a highly progressive and customer-focused software company that provides high-class cloud-based SaaS solutions to a sizeable and growing client base globally. Working from stunning offices in the heart of Edinburgh this company offers a friendly and progressive environment to work in.
We’re looking for an experienced senior software engineer to join our client’s UI Engineering team. You’ll work with a collaborative group of engineers and designers, helping to define and implement their front-end technical strategy. You’ll work with engineers across all our product engineering teams to help them deliver features, advance their user interface and improve the reliability and maintainability of front end code.
- a strong knowledge and experience of developing and maintaining web applications
- experience with modern front-end development
- prior experience with mentoring other colleagues
- attention to detail; you believe a job worth doing is worth doing right
- demonstrable pragmatism; a commitment to getting things done while understanding the tradeoffs being made
- a high level of self-motivation and willingness to go the extra mile
- good organisational skills, and effective time management
- strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written, with both technical and non-technical people
- a commitment to ongoing self-development and improving your technical knowledge and skills
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news on a daily basis on Twitter (@beITresourcing and Linked In
Python / Ruby / Rails / Software Engineer / Developer / Web / SaaS