Are you an experienced QA Engineer with automation skills?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is developing medical devices which will transform the healthcare industry?
Be-IT is currently working with a ground-breaking medical technology and manufacturing company. This global organisation is looking to bring on Senior Software QA Engineer.
This role will be remote with travel to the office in Eurocentral.
You should have the following -
- Degree qualified in software engineering or a closely related discipline OR proven track record of hands-on software testing
- Ability to translate software requirements into test requirements
- Authoring automated tests based on requirements: both the feature-level needs and detailed steps to implement those
- Able to ensure we diligently record evidence and data from test execution
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge and experience of git for managing automation code
- Working with others to determine the best choice for tools, frameworks, infrastructure
Bonus if you have the following -
- Experience in some specific automation tools such as Python, BDD, Raspberry Pis, Cypress
- Linux knowledge
If you fit the above and want to work with a fast spaced, cutting edge medical company then apply online or call Alasdair Walker from Be-IT.