Do you want to work with a leading technology team inside a forward-thinking/innovative law firm?
Do you want to work 70% remotely, with only a few days in the office each month for team collaboration days?
Be-IT is working exclusively with one of Scotland's leading law firms looking to recruit a Senior Software Support Analyst. This role is to lead a small, but busy, team of system analysts and document automation specialists, delivering support and technical expertise on the multiple systems supported by the Innovation and Technology Team. The role will involve:
- Leading implementation \ upgrade projects,
- Liaising with partners and vendors
- Coaching and mentoring team members and prioritising and managing the team's workload.
- Responsible for making sure work is delivered in a timely fashion, and to a high standard.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365
- Experience in systems administration, including installation and upgrades
- Proven ability to coach and mentor colleagues
- Excellent work management skills, including prioritising your work and that of others
- Manage the administration of our core systems
- Drive the innovation with the team around processes and software
- Perform upgrades and software maintenance
- Identify areas for automation and lead in their implementation
- Ability to lead others and coach and mentor other team members
- Experience administrating iManage
- Experience within the legal services industry
- Knowledge of T-SQL and SQL Server
- Knowledge of Powershell
If you'd like to discuss this in more detail, please contact Lisa Donald on 0131 344 4801 or email Lisa.Donald@be-it.co.uk