Are you an IT Support Engineer looking to make the next step in your career? Have you been operating at a 2nd/3rd Line level but are keen to become more involved in projects, service delivery and eventually step into management? If so, Be-IT has got a great opportunity for you.
Our client, a fast-growing managed service provider with ties to the charity sector, is recruiting for a Senior Support Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. After bringing on several new clients during (and as we come out of) the pandemic, they are absolutely bursting with opportunities and need a new technical staff member to join them and help out. A typical day may involve liaising with their many clients, hearing about their IT issues (mainly infrastructure), and proposing solutions - but you'll also need the technical ability to back that up.
To be successful in this role, you should have skills with:
- Managing client/end-user relationships, conducting onboarding and ensuring a seamless transition
- 2+ years of relevant experience within a managed service provider would be beneficial, but not essential. You may be wanting to make a move from an "in-house" IT Support position.
- Technical IT Support skills with Windows Server, O365, networking, AD, SCCM. There will be an opportunity to become more involved with Azure if you're not already.
- Certification/accreditations in Microsoft, Cisco
- Experience creating project plans/processes and identifying both business process metrics and IT infrastructure quality requirements
- Knowledge of how MSPs operate and a knowledge of Project Management methodologies such as Prince2 & Agile would be beneficial.
In return, this company will pay a competitive salary of £30-40k, plus amazing benefits. Apply or get in touch with Euan at Be-IT on email@example.com to hear more about them!