Senior System Administrator - Permanent - Glasgow
What will I be doing?
You will be working within a highly creative and ambitious environment, with a leading company formation agency as a Senior Systems Administrator. Providing support for their internal server and desktop infrastructure, you'll get to immerse yourself within this generous and progressive company. You'll assist the Lead Systems Administrator in the day to day maintenance of the companies infrastructure, support and manage their Mitel telephone system, assist the web development team with the implementation of any new technologies and generally assist with software and hardware issues.
What’s in it for me?
You will receive a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus 7 bank holidays), a commercial bonus scheme and access to an online training platform where you will have the opportunity to broaden your skill-set.
What do I need to succeed?
We are looking for someone who has experience with –
- Installation and management of Windows 2012r2 and 2016 Server
- Active Directory (User account management, group policy, AD Sync, DNS, DCHP)
- Microsoft Office 365
- PC support/maintenance (Windows 7 & 10, Linux and macOS) – both hardware and software
- Remote IT administration for our London office (TeamViewer/RDP)
- Back-up servers (Veeam)
- Software licensing
- Scripting (Batch & Powershell)
- Installation and Support - Virtualisation (Hyper-V & ESXi)
- Installation and Support - SQL database management
- Firewall (Fortigate)
- Anti-virus software (and server) – Preferably Sophos
- Mitel MiVB and Mitel 3300CXe – IP telephony system
- Web hosting for live websites and development environments (Linux, Apache, nginx)
- Parallels Plesk
- Dedicated web server management – Rackspace (or similar)
Tell me a bit more about the company.
This company is a hugely successful company formation agency, based in the heart of Glasgow. They operate within a modern office space and look to bring excitement and fun with everything they do.
Apply below if you feel this is the right role for you. If you don't have an up-to-date C.V, fire me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 344 4789 and we can talk it through.