Be-IT are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer who will work as part of one of our client’s Professional Services teams engaging directly with their clients to develop world class customer experience solutions using the company’s portfolio of Customer Engagement Optimisation products.
Senior Systems Engineers requires a wide range of technical knowledge and the ability to interpret customer requirements and align this with the purchased solution, translate into technical delivery specifications and oversea implementations.
- Assess, validate and deliver a comprehensive technical design and implementation plan that meets business and functional requirements within the scope of the project.
- Provide technical effort and design on scope changes.
- Participate as the technical lead during project implementations and provide authoritative technical guidance to the customer and project team.
- Ensure the technical readiness for all areas of a project.
- Define relevant test scenarios to thoroughly vet the ability of the solution to meet its intended requirements.
- Review evidence that the solution has been thoroughly tested and ready for turnover to Support and participate in the transition meeting.
- Demonstrate significant understanding of the product architecture and of the entire solution suite • Document the solution design utilizing standard tools for both customer-facing and internal support purposes while adhering to ISO 9001 Development and Design principles.
- Assist in developing the resource plan and budget to meet project delivery requirements. Align with the PM to assess budget burn rate.
- Drive implementation issue resolution as reported by the project team and customer, by providing hands-on troubleshooting support and engaging Product House as needed using established escalation process.
- At least 2 years’ experience in solution architecture or 4 years’ system engineer, troubleshooting and deployment through systems integration methods.
- Hands-on experience with the Microsoft Operating System, strong database skills and telephony environments including VoIP and TDM.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Database, including SQL statements, relational database theory, database administration, and database security.
- Operating systems, such as Windows Server and Desktop and Linux OS
- Server architecture / hardware and storage
- Active Directory and DNS
- Familiarity with project life cycles
- Visio development
- VMware knowledge
- Citrix Thin Client
- Networking and networking protocols: LAN, WAN, TCP/IP
- CRM packages (e.g. Siebel, Clarify, Vantive)
It would be advantageous if you had any knowledge of Big data/analytics and any certifications such as MCSE, Cisco, and Avaya is highly desirable.
Please apply online for immediate consideration.
Follow Us: We post updates, vacancies & industry news daily on Twitter (@beITresourcing and LinkedIn